Friday, February 23, 2007

Most Haunted


Yep, I'm coming out of the closet.......I'm a Most Haunted fan. Most Haunted is a tv show shot in Britain that investigates haunted locations for 24 hours. The locations are actually quite interesting. My family can't stand it! But I think I'm waiting for the show to absolutely convince me there is an afterlife. I'm not convinced yet so I keep watching. On the show so far I have seen light orbs, heard knocks, the occasional sound of something breathing in an ear but no ghostly figures. They also do seances where an upside down glass moves in answer to questions but I'm really not convinced it is the result of a spirit. Interestingly, when I tell people I watch it,I think they'll scoff about it, but they don't.....some people truly believe they have been visited or seen ghostly spirits. I don't know what to think, do you?

Here's a link in case you want to check it out! http://www.livingtv.co.uk/mosthaunted/

By the way, the picture is of a real ghost and was captured in Raynham Hall in Norfolk. King George the IV of England and others had seen a ghost deemed the Brown Lady before this photo was taken. She has not been seen since this 1936 photo.

No comments: