Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Mother's Day Tradition

Every year on Mothers day, I get flowers for our planters. So early this morning we headed out and got some great flowers at two of my favourite greenhouses, Belgian Nurseries and Greenway Blooming Centre.I got some of my favourite annuals including fushia, marguerite daisy, million bells and ivy geranium. Also picked up some perenial english daisies and foxglove. And while were outside today Steve and I took a few pictures of our lilacs just coming into bloom, the crabapple tree and Brittany planting some Hollyhocks.




The girls also surprised me with a mug I had admired as well as the Joy of Cooking cookbook. Can't wait to try out some recipes. Britt made me a cute card that says Mom on the front and opens to say Moms Make Children Blossom. Brianne got me a cute card with a vacuum cleaner on the front and on the inside says don't even think about it. I was very spoiled!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Nice very nice