Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Me Me

I was tagged by my Mom who was tagged by Canadianbakertoo to describe myself using the letters of my name.

Here it goes:

R* Reading, I love to read and I visit the library often(although i do get a lot of books from my Mom and my friends). My favourite books to read are mysteries, romance and biographies.
O* Optimist, I usually look at the positive side of things and do view the glass as half full.
S* Scrapbooking, while I've tried other hobbies this is the one that I love. I have been scrapbooking for 10 years and its what got me started on my blog!
A* Ambitious, I often tend to be overly ambitious planning to do way more than I can ever hope to accomplish! But it is fun trying!
N* New recipes, I love to try out new recipes and browse cookbooks. Although the cookbooks have almost been replaced by food and recipe blogs!
N* Nickname, my nickname while I grew up was Annie. In fact my sister still calls me Annie, her sons call me Aunt Annie and my friend since childhood, Lori, still calls me Annie!
E* Explore, I love to explore new countries, cities, towns, villages and stores. Recently, I had a great time exploring BC with my family!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

love your MEME
isn't that the truth about travel

Jannett said...

Nice job on the meme. You and your mom have great blogs. I have enjoyed them. :)