Monday, September 10, 2007

Today is

our 19th wedding anniversary! Its hard to believe that its been 19 years. In some ways it seems longer but mostly it seems shorter. As a child, I remember thinking that people who have been married for almost 20 years were old. I can tell you that my perspective has changed a lot!

To celebrate our anniversary Steve and I went out on Saturday night with Kathryn and Dave(who also celebrate an anniversary in September)for a nice dinner.

We also received a number of cards and some beautiful flowers from my Mom, Dad and my sister, Sherry, and her family. If you're reading this blog, thanks so much Mom, Dad and Sherry!







And Steve surprised me with 2 dozen roses! Aren't they pretty? I love flowers!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Happy anniversary
Hard to believe it is 19 years.
Where did the years go?
Love your flowers.
Wish you many more happy years.