Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Decorating

The stockings are hung, the outdoor lights and garland are up and the tree is almost ready to be decorated. We were going to decorate it yesterday but it needed more time to thaw so that the branches drop. Tonight the lights will go on and then tomorrrow night the final decorations.

I'm pretty much done the rest of the indoor decorating. And it was as I looking at these pictures that I realized how many of these decorations I've made over the years. Here are a few highlights:

This is a Father Christmas I made over a bottle several years ago with some ladies from work. I still love him!



This is the wreath on our front door that I made a long time ago at a crafters weekend in Stratford with my Mom, Grandma and sister. It really is showing the wear. I'll have to update it next year or create a new one!



These are a centrepiece and wreath I made a few years ago at a college craft course with my Grandma. I added my own hurricane glass to the centrepiece.






And a couple of decorations I didn't make:

A lovely feather tree given to me by a friend a couple of years ago.




A mini-tree decorated with snowmen!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Nice to see your decorations
Fun to remember the ones you have made and don't they all look good!
Love your feather tree.