Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mother Daughter Scrapbook Evening

A few of my fellow scrapaddicts and I, along with our daughters, got together at Younique last night for an evening of scrapbooking. Brianne, my 16 year old, has made a few cards but has not really scrapbooked a page. She decided to scrap some of her baby pictures so I bought the My Sweet Girl Paper and Punch-Out Tablet by Deja Views for her to use in creating a baby page. She browsed through some magazines, found a layout she liked and away she went.



Here's her first layout.



And a closer view.



I think she did an excellent job! She may even scrapbook with me again!

Here's Janet and Emma,



Noel and Deandra,



And Tammie and Sandy. They both have sons so acted as each other's daughter!



It was a fun evening that I hope we repeat sometime.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Oh no another scrapaholic in the making!
Nice job Brianne