Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tidbit Thursdays - The Cute Edition



Isn't this the cutest apron ever? I found it on this blog and she found it on this blog.
Who knew there were blogs about aprons? This apron makes me think aprons are cool and I should get one. Wonder if I get the pattern if my Grandma would sew it up for me?



Isn't this the cutest bread ever? I found this bread at a favourite bakery, The Stone Crock, in St.Jacob's today. Sometime, I'll have to blog about St.Jacob's, its full of wonderful stores.



And check out this blog, where we're invited to display all our cute bunnies. I think I'll display mine later this weekend.

2 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What an adorable apron! I will follow the links. Thanks!
Penny

Rosemary said...

That is a very pretty apron.
Love the bunny display and the bunny bread.