Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy Weekend

As I mentioned in a previous post, this past weekend was a busy one!

Friday night we went with a group of friends to Oktoberfest to see David Wilcox. It was a fun and late evening.

Here's a pic of Steve, Kevin, Cody and David Wilcox too!




Then Saturday night I went with my Mom to Orangeville for my cousin Chris' surprise 40th birthday party.

This is Chris, what do you think, does he look 40?!



And Sunday it was off to the CreativFestival in Toronto with Kathryn. It was a great show of sewing, needlework, beading, knitting and scrapbooking supplies! We ran into Karen there, she runs a local scrapbooking retreat business and has recently opened up a new studio too!

Here's a pic of me and Karen.



And this weekend coming I'm off on an annual shopping bus trip to Birch Run in Michigan. But I don't have to stock up on Bath and Body Works soap anymore, they've opened up a few stores here! Stopped at the one in Guelph on the way home from Toronto, love all of their products! I'll be sure too take some shopping pics to post next week!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow - you are one busy lady! Have fun in Birch Run. It is one of my favourite stops on the way to my family's cottage.

Rosemary said...

you did have a busy weekend, great picture of Chris , looking forward to your update after this weekends shopping trip