Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy Busy Busy and a Thank You



This past weekend I was shopping with my Mom, sister and Aunt. My Mom has a great post about it here. I got started on Christmas shopping which is always a relief. And it was fun to find some bargains, spend time with family away from day to day cares and we laughed a lot!



Mom thought it was pretty funny that while I was trying to find a bra to fit at Victoria's Secret,I was told that one of my 'girls' just wasn't cooperating! But don't we all have one 'girl' bigger than the other?

Because I've been very busy lately I haven't updated my blog as often as I would like. Nor have I completed some of my outstanding home projects or browsed/commented on your blogs as often as I would like.

But for the most part its been a good busy and a busy of my own making. I've been busy with home/garden renovations that will make up future blog posts, scrapbooking and design work that I hope to be able to post about soon, shopping weekends with friends and family, keeping control of the household stuff, having serious life altering discussions with my daughter(post secondary plans, boyfriends, etc), keeping tabs on all our family activities, watching a few of my favourite TV shows(love Dexter), knitting a bit, and then there's work too!

Someone recently asked how the scrapbook studio is coming along. I have made progress on it but it isn't as organized as I would like yet and its one of those things that gets put off by the other stuff!. I hope to get back to it soon and will definitely post pictures when its done.

And while I'm thinking about it, blogspot doesn't allow the option of entering an e-mail address when you comment. So whenever someone does comment, I do make it a habit to visit their blog(if they have one) and comment there. Please do know that I appreciate all comments and because I can't thank you individually, this is my group thank you! I love hearing from you!

4 comments:

Holly said...

"girls"... yep, I have one that misbehaves from time to time too!

Joanne said...

I have to say that your blog is one of my favs! I love the variety of your topics and the photos that accompany your posts. Keep them coming!

Rosemary said...

Was a fun time and finding time for all you do amazes me.

Anonymous said...

It was a fun weekend - thanks again for organizing Anne!