Thursday, November 06, 2008

Christmas Cards



While I was scrapbooking on Saturday, I made these two make and takes offered by Simply Scrapping and In A Pinch. The card used an embossed calendar and the tag blends different inks all together. I love learning new techniques and these got the creative juices flowing. I'll definitely use these techniques again.

Then I got busy making some cards(one of which you've seen in a prior post).





And I made this ornament shaped gift card holder using a free ornament shaped template I found on the internet.





I'm so pleased with how these projects turned out and will post more soon!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Love the ornament shaped cards too.

CraftE-Blog said...

I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog for ideas. I LOVE the ornaments with the gift cards! What a great idea! TFS!