Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sewing

Brianne decided to make herself a halloween costume this year. This was her first experience with sewing and she picked out a medieval type dress, not a simple project by any means. She has spent the last couple of weeks working through making this dress and a shirt for Jesse too. This experience was not without frustration for her, she's a bit of a perfectionist.

Here she is on the phone with me asking what a particular instruction meant.



But she perservered and here she and Jesse are in their finished costumes! I think she did great!



Hmmm, I kind of like this picture!




I'll post some more Halloween pics later today!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

'Brianne , you did a fantastic job for a first project , not easy.Fabulous !
You both look very good!

Holly said...

excellent! I can't even mend a shirt.

Anonymous said...

Wow...thats really impressive...Brianne...you did a really great job with both costumes!
Brenda