Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A Seasonal Urn



This past weekend Christmas preparations began in earnest starting with some outdoor decorations.



I decided to fill the urn on my front step with cedar, pine and dogwood I picked up at the market then also added some glittery stems from the dollar store and a few large ornaments from the garden centre.



I was going to make two arrangements, one for the front and one for the back then decided to use everything in the front urn. I'm so glad I did, it makes quite a statement.




4 comments:

Holly said...

very nice rosanne. I love the last pic of it :)

Judy Beeksma said...

So pretty Roseanne; I do the same thing with an urn that I have as well. It adds such a festive touch to the front of the house!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Just lovely Roseanne - what a nicce welcome for visitors to your home!

Rosemary said...

Lovely urn , how satisfying it is to make it oneself.