Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!



Happy 2009!

My new year is starting off quite lazily. I've been reading blogs and am still the only one upPhotobucket! Yes, we were up quite late celebrating last nightPhotobucket, I'll post some fun pics soon!

Later today this house will be a flurry of activity as we cleanPhotobucket and put away the Christmas decorations!


And now for those resolutions I mentioned yesterday! If I had to label 2008, it would have to be labelled as the year of renovations, from new carpet, flooring, countertops, ceilings, backsplash to landscaping. And we can't forget I actually renovated myself too Photobucket!

So with all that renovating, 2009 will be the year of organization. From organizing my scrapbook pages, to my scrapbook room, papers, online photo files,the girls keepsakes, to the garage, furnace room, closets, my clothing and kitchen, it will all be organized! I think I'm starting to feel faintPhotobucket! Ok, deep breath Rosanne, think baby steps, a bit at a time and it will be done!

And one other resolution, ok maybe two, to keep up with my healthful eating and exercising and craft more(maybe that was 3Photobucket)!

And that's it, no more!

Hugs, Photobucket

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

You will have a busy year! Just like last year! :-)