Sunday, January 11, 2009

A White Valentine!

The challenge this week at Cuttlebug Challenges was to create a card in white only.

I was intrigued as I have never created a one colour card and I loved what the design team created.

So in between cleaning out closets, I had a chance to create this White Valentine.



But I did have to add a bit of sparkle with rhinestones.



I am very happy with it and may create more white cards with my embossing folders, hmmmm, maybe a winter white card.

Have a great evening everyone!Photobucket

5 comments:

Annie said...

Rosanne your card is beautiful - the rhinestones look wonderful. I really think they add to the effect of a white card - I know I've added them to mine. Pearls are good too.

I'm celebrating being on the Cuttlebug Challenge design team and am offering some blog candy - if you would like to join in pop over to http://craftworkblog.blogspot.com/ and take a look.
Ann xxx

Rosemary said...

Lovely white card

Maggie Lamarre said...

Luv luv the hearts, what dies are the heart?
Thank you for playing with us at
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Maggie

Captain Scrappy said...

So elegant! Perfect for a Valentine's Day card :)
Jenn M

Rosanne said...

This card used the decorative hearts embossing folder. I then cut the hearts out.

Thanks for the nice comments!