Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kreativ Blogger



Joanne was kind enough to give me a Kreativ Blogger award, thanks Joanne. I am supposed to share things about myself before passing it on so here it goes:

7 things I did before
Worked 5 days a week
Exercised sporadically
Lived too far from family
Read more
Watched more TV
Ran my kids to their activities
Worried about what other people thought

7 things I do now
Scrapbook a lot
Make handmade cards
Blog/email every day
Work 4 days a week
Go to Curves at least twice a week
Drink non-fat lattes
Worry less about what other people think

7 things I want to do
Take a photography course
Take a univeristy course
Live somewhere warm for part of the year
Learn Photoshop
Travel even more
Live greener
Keep in touch with my friends more

7 people I nominate for this award
Mom
Janet
Hendria
Karen
Judy
Cherie
Judith


2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Thank you for the award, I will have to get my thinking cap on.It will be interesting to see what things you want to do come to fruition.

Judy Beeksma said...

Thanks Roseanne!!! Very thought provoking. I have a sneaky suspicion that I will add to the lists I have created once I think about it more!!!