Monday, June 08, 2009

Backyard Renovation - After

Finally, here is the slideshow of our backyard as it looks now. Actually, I took these photos on May 24 and in looking at them today, I've noticed how much things have really grown already! The Fringe Tree is now in bloom as are some roses. I've added dill and nasturiums to my herb plot since as well. There are still a couple of shrubs to be planted and a medium sized fountain to be installed. I'll post some more photos in a couple of weeks to show some closer views of some of our special speciman shrubs/plants and the fountain.

For now, Steve and I are really liking how the yard has come together, it beautiful to look at and with the larger pines that surround our yard, is very private. We even have a chipmunk who has now moved in! I'll try to get a pic of him sometime. I'm really looking forward to spending lots of summer afternoons in the yard reading or maybe just relaxing!




6 comments:

Janet said...

Rosanne it looks absolutely beautiful! I would spend every waking moment out there!

Rosemary said...

Rosanne it is a very peaceful, tranquil spot and just down right lovely.......

Stephanie said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Rosanne. j

Deanna said...

Wow this is beautiful Rosanne! So awesome to finally meet you tonight!

Joanne said...

Very nice Rosanne! When is the party?