Sunday, June 21, 2009

Two Cards One Sketch

Tonight I created two cards based on CPS Sketch 121.

The first is a sympathy card. On this card I glimmermisted the chipboard heart in bronze and olive. The pansy paper is by My Minds Eye while the tree stamp is by Imaginisce. I added a bit of Stickles to the tree too. Oh and used a Spellbinders die to cut out the circle.



And the second is a congratulations card. For this card, I glittered a chipboard heart in Martha Feldapar and used some scraps of Prima paper as well as a Prima flower.



I did make both cards a different size and its fun to see the different looks you can give a card even when using them same sketch!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOO, I really like both cards! Great take on the sketch! Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

These are both really beautiful! I love all the shimmer and shine!

Deanna said...

A sketch so nice you did it twice! These are awesome!

Ann said...

Great take on the sketch! Both cards are FAB!

Caroline Gill said...

What lovely cards. I reached your blog (somehow) via the Mug Monday posts! Greetings from Wales, UK. I love cards & scrapbooking ...