Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Altered Composition Book

In my quest to use up my supplies, I adapted this week's Use It challenge and CPS Sketch 124 to covering a composition book.




For the Use It challenge:
1/my favourite paper is by Chatterbox, their Happy line along with a bit of yellow Doodlebug paper;
2/I've added texture with the ric rac;
3/for the 2 punches I used a fiskars punch border punch and a Martha butterfly punch;
4/Finally I added small pearls to the butterflies.

The detail is more easily seen if you click on the photo to enlarge it.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous, I loved that chatterbox line, the butterfly is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

what a GREAT idea Rosanne, l♥ve what you did here!! fabulous interpretation of this week's Use It! challenge, thanks for playing along!!
♥rae

Anonymous said...

Fabulous altered book. Great job!