Sunday, August 09, 2009

Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate

While watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels I created a card for this week's Use It challenge, no. 22 by June.

We were to try a new technique...... I used a rub-on on twill, it actually worked quite well!I wasn't sure what would happen.
Then we were to use a virgin stamp....... I used another one of my new button bits stamps by PTI to create the balloons.
And finally use papers you have never used before..... I broke into my new PTI kraft paper, love it!

And here's my card:





10 comments:

Rosemary said...

Lovely simple clean card, great soft colours.....like the stamp!

Deanna said...

Delish girl!

Juls said...

simple and elegant! love it!

June Houck said...

Great job with the challenge! I love the simple elegance of your card.

Anonymous said...

Just lovely...nice clean lines!!
Brenda in Kit

Anonymous said...

I'm so envious of your talents! j
Very nice card Rosanne.

Tricia said...

such a classy card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the simple Kraft and white color combo!

(-: Heidi

Birgit said...

Rosanne, the idea of rub-ons on twill is great, I will give this a try too!
Love, Birgit

Regan said...

LOOOOOOVE this