Thursday, August 06, 2009

Giving Myself Permission

Well, I've been skimpy in my blogging lately haven't I?

I haven't meant to be but cardmaking and blogging have taken a backseat to other things like work, housekeeping, preparing for camping, going camping(post coming later today) and then the clean up from going camping. My house is a bit of disaster right now!

As much as I like to think I can (and want) to do it all, it just isn't realistic. So something has to give.....unfortunately it is my blog and creating. Work has been much busier than usual for me the past couple of weeks, so when I get home, I've been a bit wrung out and really just want to veg on the couch.

I do like to blog daily but for me it just isn't possible given all the things (in addition to work)I am responsible for like cooking, cleaning, laundry,grocery shopping, raising my teenage daughters(why is 14 such a tough age to deal with?),other errands, watching So You Think You Can Dance, True Blood..........ok its not all work and no play, lol!

You may be wondering why am I writing this...well its because I don't often talk about the real,day to day grind that life can be sometimes. My blog focuses primarily on my hobbies of cooking, cardmaking,scrapbooking and fun stuff but occasionally hobbies have to take a backseat to the demands of day to day life and other events(some fun, some not). I guess this post is a reminder to myself that blogging when I am able is Ok(and it doesn't have to be daily)!

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

PERMISSION granted LOL.......... always wondered how you did it all....good for you to realize you can't........Maturity! ROFLMAO.
Still please don't leave blog world, love your hobbies!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Rosanne! What a great feeling you must have ... j

Deanna said...

Girl know that we will come and look when you are ready to create and post to show us, the rest of the time I will also be watching So You Think You Can Dance and True Blood! :)

Rosanne said...

Thanks Ladies, I appreciate your comments and support.