Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 16 - Ribbon

Wow, I can't believe we are at challenge 16 already! Where does the time go?

This week Deanna challenged us to use ribbon! I decided to use up my little ribbon scraps, glued them to a piece of chipboard then cut out flower shapes. This is actually a technique I learned a few years ago and hadn't retried it until now.



Once topped with a button and some twine I think they turned out pretty well and are a great way to use up ribbon bits.

As always we love to see you what you create so link up your creations over at Little Red Wagon. Check you what the rest of the girlfriends created too!




11 comments:

Rosemary said...

Another terrific technique , Lovely!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Rosanne ... love this!! j

Joanne said...

Wow! What a fabulous idea! Gorgeous card friend:)

Avril Tanner said...

oh... these turned out great! Such an adorable card!

Deanna said...

Wow, love it Rosanne! Those ribbon flowers are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I'll be trying this as soon as I get home....BRILLIANT!!!!
Brenda in Kit

Sandra said...

Beautiful card. What a great idea to use ribbon scraps.... I must give that a go.
Hugs
Sandra x

Carolyn Wolff said...

What a great idea! Another thing to add to my list of things to try!

Regan said...

ooooh lovely!

Fiorella said...

Great great great!!!! Love those ribbon flowers!

Unknown said...

SO pretty! I love the fabric flowers!

(-: Heidi