Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little Red Wagon #21 - Inspiration Photo

Happy Wednesday! Almost through another work week and time for another Little Red Wagon challenge!




Its my turn to set the challenge this week and I thought it would be fun to use a inspiration photo from which you can design your creation and so I picked this photo that I found on the Better Homes and Gardens site:



I think its fresh and feminine and I'd love to crawl into that bed!

For my card I picked up on the colours blue(although mine is darker)and white along with the floral print, texture of the bedspread and the lace edging to the pillows:



As always we love to see what you create so be sure to link up your creation over at Little Red Wagon.


And in the creation of this card I also incorporated the following challenges:
sketch 56 at Card Patterns, lace at Caardvarks, and
the spring theme at Our Creative Corner, and Secret Crafter.


9 comments:

John H said...

A very nice card,and Happy Spring to you.

Avril Tanner said...

It is a beautiful card Rosanne!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Such a soft color palette...beautiful spring card!!!

Joanne said...

Oh so pretty!

Fiorella said...

Love your colour combination! A very nice card.

Rosemary said...

Lovely card , like your challenge picture. Congrats on the number of people joining in the fun at LRW as well.

Amy C said...

Such a pretty card with great texture. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

Mel X said...

Wow, gorgeous colour combi. Love the floral paper

Thanks for joining us this week on the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw

Mel X

NinaB said...

Love your spring card. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns.