Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 30 - Birthday

Wow, Wednesday already! It helps that it is a short week having had the holiday Monday off!

This week at Little Red Wagon, Carolyn challenged us to create a birthday card.

So I dug into my Graphic 45 paper, along with a Heartwarming Vintage quotation and the sketch at Two Sketches 4 You to create this card;



Grab your wagon filled with scrapbooking goodies and please play along with us! We love to see what you create! And check out what the girlfriends created too!

7 comments:

Regan said...

ooooh...its fantastic!!

Avril Tanner said...

Beautiful Card Rosanne! I have to say that quote is just great! Lol!

Kim Wilson said...

Love this card! I hope you can play in my challenges sometime :)

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous!! LOVE this ... and the vintage flair!!

Deanna said...

Love it, what a great sentiment!

Cheryl said...

I love this! Great quote! I love the vintage look and the wonderful papers you used.

Unknown said...

awesome sentiment and a lovely vintage looking card
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan