Monday, September 06, 2010

OLW 18 - Trees

I'm feeling blah today....maybe its the rainy,cool weather and the realization that summer is really going to end...sigh.....

But creating often cheers me up so I decided to create a card to play along with this week's one layer challenge to use a tree.



I find that Papertrey stamps really lend themselves to cleaner cards and I found the tree I used in their Boards and Beams stamp set. It is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa and PTI Ripe Avocado with a bit of cardstock trim also in ripe avocado.


6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Rosanne;
Wonderful card!
This is a very elegant card.
Think it is the grey skies feeling rather blah too tho card making class helped this aft made 3 cards.

Avril Tanner said...

Beautiful card! and i love the new look to your blog!

Deanna said...

Perfection!

Chrissie said...

This is just beautiful Rosanne, I love the classic look. Beautiful!
Chrissie

Regan said...

yikes...im luuurving this one

Anonymous said...

Pretty card!
Sharon D. from Canada