Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Red Wagon Challenge #73 -Butterflies!

Hey all, time for another Little Red Wagon challenge!

This week Avril challenged us to use butterflies on our creation.

So I sewed three butterflies together and added them to this card:



The sentiment is from Papertrey and I think matches this paper by Prima wonderfully. I also cut the doily out using a PTI die as are the butterflies. I also added a bit of Stickles to the flowers for a bit of sparkle.

If you can please join us at Little Red Wagon with your butterfly creation!

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Regan said...

very cute!!

Joanne said...

Beautiful Rosanne!
Joanne xo

Rosemary said...

Another lovely card with fantastic papers

Deanna said...

Beautiful Rosanne!

Avril Tanner said...

gorgeous! I love the sewed butterfly!!1

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Rosanne!