Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Little Red Wagon Challenge #78 - For Mom!

I think I say this every Wednesday but really how can it be time for another Little Red Wagon challenge already?

This week Avril is challenging us to create something for Mom.


I dug out my Papertrey Lily of the Valley stamp set(that had not yet seen ink) to create this card:



And I followed this week's sketch 112 at Card Patterns. Not sure it you can tell that I've coloured the flowers in a white glaze pen. Then I layered it up with my favourite October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper.

Please join us over at Little Red Wagon with your creation for Mom, we love to see what you create.

10 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

ohhh... very pretty!

Rosemary said...

Lovely card, I can even smell the lily of the valley.

Dawn♥ said...

Rosanne your card is just STUNNING. Love the bloom and your details are remarkable. Love it. Dawn♥

Regan said...

OMGorgeous!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love the papers and the love image.

Anonymous said...

Love this card...lily -of-the-valley is the flower for May...when some of us get older!!!
Brenda in Kit

Tracey said...

A beautiful card!

Joanne said...

Very pretty!
Joanne xo

Vanessa said...

So pretty, Rosanne! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

Shannon said...

Gorgeous card! You should enter it into the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge. They are doing a Mother's Day theme this week. You card would be perfect for it.