Friday, November 25, 2011

Papertrey November Blog Hop

Happy Friday!

I spent the day shopping in Stratford, Ontario(hometown of Justin Beiber), then came home and was browsing blogs when I realized it is PTI Blog Hop day.

Since I still had time to participate, I decided to go ahead and create something based on the Blog Hop inspiration pic:


I'm hosting a Christmas tag swap in just over a week and have yet to decide on what I'm going to make. So based on the photo,I created this tag:


I used the Background Basics Gingham stamp along with the Damask snowflake die.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it but do want to try out some other tag ideas before I decide on the one I'll swap.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Well the background basics gingham has captured the feel! Great tag!

Tracey McNeely said...

Soo pretty.

Avril Tanner said...

it is beautiful!

Linda Suarez said...

Very cute tag! Love the gingham with the snowflake!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too adorable!

Rosemary said...

Looks good matches picture inspiration.......

Deanna said...

It's adorable Rosanne!