Sunday, April 01, 2012

April 1st evening



I'm currently

Listening to Storage Wars, can't wait for Once Upon a Time to start at 7pm.
Eating nothing but just finished a yummy dinner of roasted pork tenderloin, salad and baked cilantro fries(recipe to come soon!)
Drinking nothing but just finished a glass of wine and am thinking about having another!
Wearing old, comfy clothes.
Feeling good, a nice change after a kind of down January and February.
Weather is rainy but all the vegetation is greening up nicely!
Wanting a laundry fairy!
Needing to clean up my scrap room.
Thinking that weekends are never long enough!
Enjoying this little ceramic berry box that I purchased at Anthropologie.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Always have the second glass of wine!

Jeannie said...

Love that berry box! And let me know when you find a laundry fairy because I want one too!