Monday, May 21, 2012

On May 21, 2012

I'm currently

Listening/watching Dancing With The Stars, I'm really not sure who will win. I was disappointed to see Maria go last week.
Eating nothing but am going to get some berries with greek yogurt in a few minutes.
Drinking water with lemon.
Wearing comfy pj's.
Feeling tired after a long weekend of gardening and cleaning but it was worth it.
Weather is beautiful, warm and sunny for all 3 days of our long weekend.
Wanting a gardener, housekeeper, chef.... oh but that wouldn't be as satisfying as doing it myself right?!
Needing, see wanting, lol.
Thinking about menus for next weekend's entertaining.
Enjoying these English Daisies, this is the first year they have have rebloomed where I planted them the prior year!



3 comments:

Rosemary said...

I agree wanted Maria in the final 3 Weather has been great just need a bit of rain now.....

Anonymous said...

Hey! I bought some of these English Daisys this week. I think they are kinda cute!
We'll see if ours come up next year.

Kathryn

Jeannie said...

Lovely daisies! They are my favourite flower and I can't wait until my garden is alive with daisies everywhere! And the Greek yogurt - I'm lovin' it too with fresh blueberries and granola.