Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Planters 2012

As other years I take inspiration for my garden planters from ideas I find on the internet.

This year I found these two at Proven Winners:





And I found this one at Better Homes and Gardens:



And here's how mine look so far this season:



They look similar although not all the plants can be seen.



This window box is my favourite.



And I planted the hanging container in whites to match the window box.



I may trim some of the planters up a bit so they more closely take the shape of the inspiration photos.

But we'll see ;)

2 comments:

JanR said...

If you look out the window some day and see a strange person relaxing in your yard, enjoying your incredible gardens and beautiful flowers, don't worry, it'll just be me. :)

Rosemary said...

Lovely planters , love the white look too.