Thursday, October 25, 2012

300 Sensational Soups


I'm back with another cookbook review this time 300 Sensational Soups.


I don't know about you but I love soup most in the fall and winter months and this book has soup recipes for every occasion. It includes stocks, chilled soups, bean soups, cheese soups, dessert soups and more!

My family has been quite intrigued with the cookbooks I've been receiving from from Robert Rose and even my husband spotted a couple of soups in this book he'd like to try, Thai Chicken, Coconut and Lemongrass soup and Spicy Thai Chicken,Coconut and Lemongrass Noodle soup.

This week I tested a classic favourite, Broccoli and Cheese soup which my girls and I loved and I definitely will make it again.


Up next, Tortilla soup or Lasagna soup!

300 Sensational Soups is available now.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Definitely getting this one Rosanne!

Rosemary said...

This soup does sound delicious.... as do the others

kushi said...

Thanks for many tasty recipes for sharing with us.
seo company in hyderabad