Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Little Red Wagon - Texturize!



Hi all!

Things continue to be really busy around my place but I do have a couple of cards I made that fit Joanne's challenge to texturize using embossing folders.

The first uses a newer chicken wire embossing folder as well as the older swiss dot folder:


The second uses an older holly folder:


After not having used my folders for a while I've quite enjoyed digging them out and using them again!

And if you can, link up your textured creation over at Little Red Wagon, we love to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

JanR said...

Wonderful cards! I especially like the second one.

Regan said...

gooooorj!!

Tracey said...

Fabulous embossing Rosanne! Great cards!

Joanne said...

Two very pretty cards! I love the pink for Christmas!
Joanne xo

Sharon said...

Oh I love that holly folder! Amazing what you did with it.

Rosemary said...

Love both cards, nice touches to each

Avril Tanner said...

They are both so very pretty!

Deanna said...

Totally love these!

Rosemary said...

Both excellent