Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Easter At My Sister's


We celebrated Easter at my sister's place this past Saturday.

This is her beautifully set table.




Then her homemade cream eggs that we all love, so decadent and so yummy!



We had some bunnytinis with a peep garnish.



Crocus in teacups adorned the table, so pretty.



And she has always been a baker, these are some of the sweet treats she made!



She organized a egg hunt for us which we all enjoyed (well except for the part where DH kept beating me to the eggs!). It was so nice, we spent  much of the day outside in the sunshine.

Here's Mom and Sherry walking up her winding driveway.



And we celebrated Brayden's birthday too!



I put together a crate of all of  Brayden's  favourite snacks with a movie pass too!

The Ford crate was perfect for him as he is restoring an old 60's Ford truck.



It was a terrific day!

5 comments:

JanR said...

What a lovely table! And those sweets, I'm wiping drool off my chin, they look too yummy! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter. :-)

Jeannie said...

Oh my ... what a great family time!

Avril Tanner said...

oh... I see your sister is just as good as you at putting on a good spread! Looks great!

Rosemary said...

Was a fun day

Deanna said...

Wow, beautiful entertaining must run in your family~ and what a great gift! You rock!