Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Little Red Wagon #184 - All About Mom

Time for another Little Red Wagon challenge, this week Carolyn has chosen Mom in honour of Mother's Day coming up this weekend.

I've had a cricut in my wagon that I have never really used to its fullest potential. Thanks to my friend Avril for telling me about Cricut Craft Room, I decided to hook up to the craft room and using a free template created this card:



I see my Cricut getting much more use in the future.

So please join us at Little Red Wagon with your Mother's Day project, we love to see what you create.


12 comments:

Joanne said...

Don't you just love die-cut machines? Such a pretty card!
Joanne xo

JanR said...

Hmmm......it's almost like you and Joanne wore the same dress to a wedding.....;-)

Great card! I agree, die cut machines are awesome.

Rosanne said...

You're right Jan! LOL

Jayne said...

Glad you were able to put your Cricut to good use, great card Rosanne.

Tammy said...

Fab die-cut image! I don't use my Cricut much either--definitely some good inspiration here to use it!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Rosanne! Love the die cut sentiment!

Rosemary said...

Saw this card in person love it..Wonderful cricut image.

Sharon said...

Wow love the intricate cut!

Regan said...

so prettty roseanne

Carolyn Wolff said...

Love your card Rosanne! I love my Silhouette and I am sure you will find great things to make with your Cricut!

Avril Tanner said...

Totally love how it turned out! I am so glad you are inspired to learn more about your cricutt!

Deanna said...

Totally love it!