Monday, July 01, 2013

Blooming In My Garden

I've been remiss in sharing my garden so far this season so let's catch up now shall we?

Our climbing rose is in full bloom.

Stella D'Oro lilies.

Clematis, a little beaten from the rain.

Shasta daisies just coming  into bloom.

Neighbour's tree lilac that hangs over the fence and makes a sheltered entrance to our backyard.

Hosta in bloom.

A closer look at the blooms on the lilac tree, they are fully out right now and heavily scented, makes our patio area smell so good.

Annabelle hydrangea just coming out in bloom.

Pink rose against a backdrop of white vibernum, actually looks much nicer than this photo shows.

A closer look at the roses.

As is tradition, my flower filled birdbath.

And another tradition, I always hang a fuschia in the hopes of attracting hummingbirds, here's some buds just ready to burst.

Hope you enjoyed this little tour around my garden.

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Your garden looks beautiful!

Rosemary said...

Lots flowering in the garden. Steve find Joey yet?

JanR said...

Rosanne, you have such a lovely garden, I'm totally jealous!

Avril Tanner said...

It is all so very Pretty!

Jeannie said...

Beautiful flowers. Is there anything you can't do?! I don't think so! :-)