Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Late September Blooms

I'm back today with late September blooms from my garden.

They are looking pretty good for this time of year even despite a few very cool nights.

The hydrangea is starting to show a bit of pink on the blooms.

The shrub rose is still blooming.

A mini-rose is loaded with buds.

The basil plant  looks the best it has all summer!

Fuschia and begonia are still blooming away!

The front urn has developed a nice shape from the various plants used although next year I think I will use something other than the potato vine.

All the geraniums are putting a great show.


I'll be back soon with my fall porch arrangement.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Gardens are lovely great that the weather in October is so mild

Deanna said...

Late september? All mine died in August... lol!