Thursday, October 03, 2013

Two Page Layouts

I'm back with more layouts I created while at Memories Manor in late August.

And they are still of our 2011 Baltic trip.  I do like reliving this trip through my layouts.

Schwerin, Germany -  I like the sewed circles on this one. I must do that again.


Helsingor, Denmark - the castle that inspired Shakepeare's Hamlet. Kronborg was also featured on Ghost Hunters but we didn't see any ghosts! I used molding paste  to create bricks on this layout.


Perpetual Clock in St. Mary's Church in Rostock, Germany. I painted, stamped then added a crackle finish to the chipboard.


More of Kronborg, love the oxidized turrets.


And some interesting shots in Catherine Palace.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Nice

Tracey said...

These are beautiful doubles Rosanne!!

Sharon said...

Love these Rosanne! The photos and stories behind them are great.

Especially love the bricks you created with the stencil and paste!

Deanna said...

Holy crow, you have been busy! These are awesome!