Thursday, December 05, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 1

I thought I better get started on my 12 days of Christmas cards before I run out of days before Christmas!

For day 1 I'm sharing two versions of the same card, one with gold and one with silver.


Dee gave me a few metallic doilies that I used as a starting point. I added embossed Christmas trees in silver and gold as well as a small tag to complete them.


And I'm submitting the gold and white card into the gold and white challenge over at Daring Cardmakers just under the wire!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Phew!!, you just made it, hehe. Metallic doilies - I want them. They look fab on your cards. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

These are both gorgeous Rosanne!! Love the metallic doilies!!

Leo said...

These are really pretty!

Thank you for joining in with Daring Cardmakers x Leo

Rosemary said...

Great idea