Sunday, December 01, 2013

Christmas Tag - featuring Kelly Panacci products



I`ve been such a bad blogger lately!

It`s not that I haven`t been doing blog worthy things, I certainly have, from scrapbooking, baking, decorating, shopping weekends away, attending a cooking class and of course, tag making.

With all these activies the blog has fallen to the bottom of the pile but today I want to share a tag I made.

I recently attend Cropfest, it was such fun, and I made this make and take tag as offered by Kelly Panacci featuring some of her products:


Isn`t it sweet?

While at Cropfest, I also won a subscription to Canadian Scrapbooker magazine and have already received my first issue, thanks Canadian Scrapbooker!

I'll be back soon to share the tags from my 5th annual tag swap and will also be starting my 12 Days of Christmas cards posts!

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

It turned out great Rosanne! Love the sentiment with those snowflakes!

JanR said...

Soooo lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hi Roseanne,
It was great to meet you at CropFest! I love how your tag turned out and how you switched it up and tore the kraft colour paper to reveal the manilla tag - beautiful!
Happy Holidays!

Rosemary said...

Love this tag