Thursday, January 23, 2014

Crazy Card Party!! Kraft!

I'm back with my card for this week's Crazy Card Party challenge.

Regan wants us to use kraft(one of her favourite papers for sure!).

So without further ado, here is my card:


I'm quite happy with the kraft and green combo as inspired by the patterned paper.

So why not join us over at the Party with your kraft card!

Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies used - Patterned paper - Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park; Stamps,ink, button,twine,die - Papertrey Ink

8 comments:

Jayne said...

It's a beautiful card.....who doesn't love kraft?!

Rosemary said...

Lovely card

Tracey said...

So pretty Rosanne!!

Sharon said...

I love the contrast of the green with the kraft!

Kathryn said...

Very nice card!

Regan said...

ooh nice one

Deanna said...

Love it!!

Avril Tanner said...

oh... love all the details! and the doily!