Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Little Red Wagon # 232 - Use a Wood Veneer


Welcome back to another Little Red Wagon challenge.

I'm pleased to be your challenge hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week and I want to see those projects with a wood veneer.

I used a Prima wood house and created this card:


So dig those veneers out of your wagon and join us over at Little Red Wagon.

We love to see your creativity!

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies used: Wood veneer - Prima; Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye Stella Rose; Dies - Stampin' Up, Papertrey Ink; Cardstock - Papertrey Ink; Stamp - Papertrey Ink; Ink - Stampin' Up, Momento

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful!!

JanR said...

Lovely card, Rosanne!

Joanne said...

Very sweet!
Joanne xo

Tracy Penney said...

Beautiful card Rosanne. I love the little house.

Jayne said...

Classy and cute, great challenge too.

Avril Tanner said...

Love It!

Deanna said...

This is adorable!