Thursday, September 11, 2014

Crazy Card Party - Vellum


Happy Thursday everyone!

This week over at Crazy Card Party, Patricia wants to see our cards with vellum.

I happened to make two.

This first is based on one I saw on Pinterest.


I'm not happy with how the balloons turned out although I do like the vellum clouds.

And on this second I tried two techniques, dry embossing as well as heat embossing on vellum layered over kraft.


I will definitely emboss on vellum again.

Pop over to Crazy Card Party to see how the other ladies used vellum.



Supplies used: Papertrey Ink - cardstock, dies, stamp, ink; Momento Ink; My Minds Eye, Freckled Fawn enamel dots; American Crafts embossing folder; Stampendous embossing powder

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Loving your use of vellum Rosanne!!

JanR said...

Wonderful cards, both of them, but I absolutely adore the first one!! So cool!

Sharon said...

Love the vellum clouds! Perfect addition. And the dry embossed doilies are amazing.

Nannie4 said...

I think the balloons look really good. Both cards are lovely. I keep being drawn back to the balloon card.....

Patricia said...

Beautiful cards as usual! I definitely have to try embossing on vellum.

mn36 said...

Love both cards!


MaryAnn

Regan said...

these are beautiful

Avril Tanner said...

Love the clouds and the embossing on the cards!

Deanna said...

These are beautiful Rosanne! I think I have that balloon stamp! Yippee!